We market quality water drink bottles in glass and stainless steel with brands like Klean Kanteen, ECOtanka, EarthLust, S’well, Full Circle, Cheeki, the Bamboo Bottle Company and Ecococoon.
For general customer service inquiries or product concerns, contact by email is preferred. We answer regularly throughout the day.
Visa | Mastercard | Bank Deposit | PayPal
Orders are generally sent within 2 business days of payment or of funds clearing in the case of bank deposit. If you have an urgent order, please contact us via E-mail. For international orders, please contact us by E-Mail directly.
We offer full product refunds or replacements in the case of a manufacturer defect for up to 30 to 60 days from purchase. While a one year manufacturer warranty does apply to most of our product lines, after 60 days from purchase, please contact the manufacturer directly.
All of our bottles are carefully checked over for any defects including dents, chips (on glass bottles), discoloration, and cracked lids before sending out to our customers. If you feel your bottle may have been damaged in transit, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt.
If you are unhappy with your purchase due to a product fault, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. We can issue a refund for the product cost or an exchange if the product is new, unused and in the original packaging. We do not credit or refund shipping.
Note that we are unable to give refunds or replacements for:
- Discolouration due to a dishwasher
- Whistling lids –These may be fixed with adjustment. (If your lid is extremely loud, please contact us).
- Leaky Sports lids, Straw-top, Flip-top or Cafe lids – these are not leak-proof
- Other “leaking” items like lunchware or food storage that are not specifically stated to be leak-proof
- Damage (dents, scratches, etc) or wear and tear caused by general use including but not limited to dropping a product onto a surface or running it over it with a vehicle. Please note: If dropped, by their very nature glass bottles can break; stainless steel bottles can dent – sometimes badly. This does not indicate a product fault.
- Any form of breakage on a glass product including bottles, straws and storage containers; we do check these carefully before sending out so if they arrive cracked, chipped or broken (which is very rare as we package carefully), you will need to report it within 24 hours either to us or to the Courier company directly so a claim can be filed immediately.
- A bottle that is “too heavy” – we do list weights on our heavier products like glass bottles. Please take note of these when purchasing.
- Change of mind on products that have been used
- Cosmetic only Faults or Defects outside of 14 days from order receipt by the customer. Please check products carefully upon receipt. We do check items over carefully ourselves, but if something was missed we need to know right away in order to provide a refund or exchange. We will not provide a refund for dents, scratches, burn marks, etc. beyond that as we would be unable to confirm the product was in fact still new and unused.
- We also reserve the right to use discretion on exchange or refund requests for brand new items due to change of mind. In most cases we will not provide a refund for “change of mind” items.
All of our stainless steel drink bottle ranges are made from high quality food-grade stainless steel and can last a lifetime if properly cleaned and cared for.
Both ECOtanka bottles and lids may be washed and rinsed as any other dishes, or placed in the dishwasher. It is recommended to run hot water though the sports lid to clean the inside of the sipper spout. For the bottles, baking soda and warm water may also be used or they may be steralised with boiling water. If an ECOtanka has been used for alkaline water and there is a build-up of white calcium deposit inside, it may be cleaned with citric acid from the baking section of your local supermarket.
Do NOT freeze.
Handwash coloured and insulated Klean Kanteens, and lids with a stainless steel inside as well as the plastic flat lid. Do not use an abrasive agent on the coloured bottles. The brushed stainless steel Klean Kanteens and all other plastic lids may go in the dishwasher. For a good clean, you can use warm, soapy water and a bottle brush, diluted vinegar or water and baking soda.
Do NOT freeze.