Zepar Insulated Stainless Steel and Bamboo SURGE Tea Flask 350ml
Zepar insulated SURGE Tea Flasks are made from stainless steel and bamboo with a double wall thermo insulated body. Stainless inside, bamboo outer so your flask looks stylish, not just practical. Although, with up to 10 hours for your drinks to stay warm or chilled, they are certainly practical, too. Lids are bamboo with stainless accents, silicone seal, and a BPA-free plastic inner.
The SURGE Tea Flasks come with a removable stainless steel tea infuser so you can make and carry tea when you are away from home (or at home if you prefer). The removable tea strainer doubles as an infuser. The one-piece strainer, it keeps tea leaves, fruits or veggie bits from floating in your drink.
At a 350ml capacity, they’re nicely sized for a cup of hot tea, iced tea, hot chocolate, coffee, smoothie or fruit infused water. You can also use them for just plain drinking water, too.
We rate it as a gift quality bottle – designed for the minimalist, environmentally friendly and excellent for a variety of hot or cold infused drinks. Perfect for on the go or at home.
Capacity: 350 ml
Height: 20cm including lid
Diameter: 6.9cm at base
Mouth diameter: 58 mm
Colour Choice: Bamboo with Stainless Accents
- 400ml capacity
- Base: Stainless Steel Thermo Body with Bamboo Outer; plastic on the very bottom outside only
- Screw-on Lid: Bamboo and Stainless Steel with Silicone seal and BPA-free plastic inner
- Double wall; keeps drinks warm for up to 10 hours
- Removable stainless steel infuser / strainer for tea or fruit infusions
- Doubles as a teapot/maker and drink bottle
- For use with hot and cold drinks
- Reusable and recyclable
- NOT freezer, microwave or oven safe
CARE: Hand wash in warm soapy water.