The 650ml size is currently Life Factory’s largest size in its BPA-free reusable beverage bottle range.
The popular sized Life Factory 650 ml drink bottle with its bright modern silicone sleeve and wide mouth is a beautiful, practical and unique glass drink bottle suitable for work or out and about.
Capacity: 650 ml
Height: 22.4 cm
Width: 6.7 cm
Mouth diameter: 47 mm
Weight: 0.43 kg (w/o cap)
Colour Choice: Red, Orange, Sky Blue, Midnight Blue, Spring Green and Pearl.
Lid Choice: Comes with Matching BPA-free plastic loop cap
• 650 ml capacity
• Free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, polycarbonate, lead and latex
• Made of clear soda lime glass
• Includes non-slip, non-toxic, plastic-free Silicone sleeve which helps prevent breakage
• Does not retain or impart flavours
• Does not leach chemicals
• Wide mouth for adding ice, citrus slices, etc easily
• Easy to clean – bottle and sleeve can be put together in dishwasher
• Silicone sleeve can be removed if desired in warm soapy water
• Comes in 6 colours
• Will also fit 473ml size lids so lid colours can be mixed and matched
• Reusable and recyclable
Art for Kids Come join in the fun! Using Recycled materials, your kids can make art projects that are kid and environmentally-friendly! Mums and Bubs Arts & Crafts classes offered in Torbay, North Shore, Auckland on weekday mornings for 2-5 year olds. This is a chance to bond with your child over some messy … Continue reading →
Sports Tanka Mangopare Presenting the NEW Cultural Range from ECOtanka. The first EcoTanka bottle in the New CULTURAL Range is the KIWI Mangopare or Hammerhead Shark. The stunning white on black design has been custom-created in New Zealand by contemporary Maori artist Aaron Manuel of Visual Intelligence, for EcoTanka. Mangopare is Maori for Hammerhead Shark … Continue reading →
What are the benefits of glass? Why should I buy a glass bottle over a plastic or metal one? Glass has been a trusted material for centuries. It is one of the greenest materials on the planet and is 100% recyclable. And, it is safe. You don’t have to worry about BPA or other unknown … Continue reading →