Beautiful Beaches Glass is Greener Bottle & Cover Combo 570ml – Bloom
For those who love the clean, pure taste achieved when you drink out of Glass, Beautiful Beaches brings out a 750ml glass drink bottle with a difference. NO PLASTIC TOUCHES YOUR DRINK – only glass, stainless steel and silicone.
Stay hydrated and enjoy hot or cold drinks in the same bottle because the Glass is Greener Bottle is made from heat resistant borosilicate glass, while the colourful neoprene carry cover will keep your fingers from getting burned when the bottle is used for a hot drink.
And you’ll be doing your part to help save the oceans from all those single-use plastic bottles while keeping your drinks wonderfully cold or piping hot (depending on your fancy).
Capacity: 570 ml
Height: 240mm including lid
Diameter: 65mm at base
Mouth diameter: 28 mm
Includes: One bottle with Lid and Protective Neoprene Carry Cover
Colour Choice: Clear glass bottles with varied Cover patterns
Lid Choice: Comes with leak-proof lid – stainless steel, silicone and BPA-free plastic. No plastic touches drink.
- 750 ml capacity
- Made from heat resistant borosilicate glass (can be used for hot and cold drinks)
- Lid made from quality stainless steel, silicone and BPA-free plastic; only silicone and stainless steel touch your drink
- BPA Free, non-leaching and otherwise non-toxic
- Clean taste
- Reusable and recyclable – replaces single-use plastic bottles that pollute our oceans
TO CLEAN: Hand wash ONLY. Use bottle brush if necessary.
Please remember that while made from borosilicate glass, this does NOT mean that these are made of a special “tough” glass. As with any glass item, they are still breakable if dropped, banged, etc, – more so when their covers are off.
- Made of 5mm thick Neoprene (wetsuit material)
- Carry handle that slips over wrist or ties easily to backpacks, prams etc
- Heavy gauge chunky zipper
- Protects bottle and insulates slightly
- Comes in 2 nature-inspired patterns and colours
- Machine washable
Beaches TIPS: Cover will help bottle last. Great for the Environment!