CaliWoods Hot & Cold Stainless Steel Cup 295ml – Charcoal
CaliWoods hot & cold insulated stainless steel short cups are durable and versatile. They can hold both hot and cold drinks for enjoying through winter and summer.
CaliWoods tumblers can be used for sipping or with a straw. The lids are made from 100% BPA-free recycled content (rPet). rPET doesn’t conduct temperature (no burnt lips when sipping!) and is durable. CaliWoods supports “Circular Economy for plastic” which refers to refusing what we don’t need, reusing what we have and respecting plastic when it has a place as “All the plastic ever made still exists, it isn’t going anywhere, so let’s use it wisely into something loveable and useful!”
These cups even have multiple uses! Use as a sealed container for restaurant leftovers, for keeping cut fruit fresh, snacks and more. Keep one in your bag or car glove compartment for any situation.
Easy to use, easy to clean. Just drink, sip, and slide to seal.
Base Diameter: 8.8cm
Mouth diameter: 82 mm
Colour Choice: Conservation Charcoal
Lid Choice: Comes with press-fit, spill-proof lid with slide opening for use sipping or with a straw (for when drinking; NOT leak-proof for tossing in a bag or laying on its side.)
- 295ml capacity
- Short cup design
- Base made from 304 stainless steel
- Double-wall insulated
- Includes rPet plastic lid made from 100% recycled material
- rPET does not conduct temperature (no burnt lips while drinking)
- Silicone spill-proof seal (NOT leak-proof)
- Lid can be used with a straw or just for sipping
- BPA free
- For Hot and Cold liquids
- Multiple uses! Can also work as a sealed container for leftovers and snacks
- Sustainable and reusable (CaliWoods lids can be returned directly to CaliWoods at end of life for proper disposal)
- Not Dishwasher safe; hand wash only
- Keep drinks colder on a hot day – use ice cubes and the double walled Stainless Steel will keep the coolness in without condensation on the outside.
- To keep drinks hotter for even longer, pre-heat with boiling water.
Product Care: To clean your short cup, hand wash with warm soapy water. Do NOT place in dishwasher. Leave lid off when storing away in cupboard.
NOTE: While steel is durable, a strong impact or dropping can damage and dent tumbler, preventing it from maintaining temperatures.