CaliWoods Hot & Cold Stainless Steel Tumbler 590ml – Charcoal
CaliWoods hot & cold insulated stainless steel tumblers sport durability and function wrapped in a versatile minimalist design. They can hold both hot and cold drinks for enjoying both winter and summer essentials. And they come in a choice of six Eco-Luxe colours.
CaliWoods tumblers can be used for sipping or with a straw (CaliWoods tall straws recommended). The lids are made from 100% BPA-free recycled content (rPet). rPET doesn’t conduct temperature (no burnt lips when sipping!) and is durable. CaliWoods supports “Circular Economy for plastic” which refers to refusing what we don’t need, reusing what we have and respecting plastic when it has a place as “All the plastic ever made still exists, it isn’t going anywhere, so let’s use it wisely into something loveable and useful!”
These tumblers even have multiple uses! Use as a sealed container for restaurant leftovers, for keeping cut fruit fresh, snacks and more. Keep one in your bag or car glove compartment for any situation.
Easy to use, easy to clean. Just drink, sip, and slide to seal.
Base Diameter: 7cm
Mouth diameter: 90 mm
Colour Choice: Conservation Charcoal
Lid Choice: Comes with press-fit, spill-proof lid with slide opening for use sipping or with a straw (for when drinking; NOT leak-proof for tossing in a bag or laying on its side.)
- 590ml capacity
- Base made from 304 stainless steel
- Double-wall Vacuum insulated
- Includes recycled plastic lid with both straw and sip-opening;
- Slider on lid to close with silicone spill-proof seal (NOT leak-proof when on side or upside down)
- Recommended for use with CaliWoods tall straws
- BPA free and 100% recycled content for lid
- For Hot and Cold liquids
- Curved to fit your hand and standard car cup holders
- Multiple uses! Can also work as a sealed container for foods
- Sustainable and reusable (CaliWoods lids can be returned directly to CaliWoods at end of life for proper disposal)
- Not Dishwasher safe; hand wash only
Product Care: To clean your tumbler, hand wash with warm soapy water. Do NOT place in dishwasher. Leave lid off when storing away in cupboard.
NOTE: While steel is durable, a strong impact or dropping can damage and dent tumbler, preventing it from maintaining temperatures.