Green Essentials Not So SILIwrap – 4 pack Silicone Wrap
Green Essentials Not So SILIwrap is a 100% food grade silicone wrap that is completely practical and versatile. From oven to microwave to refrigerator, they can be used as “baking paper”, dish covers in the microwave, and in place of plastic wrap to keep food fresh in the fridge. Not so SILIwrap even makes a great sandwich wrap for lunches. Utterly reusable, stretchable and flexible, it’s a non-toxic food-grade replacement for single use products that clutter our landfills, environment and oceans.
The four pack includes one each of four sizes so you’ll have one for a variety of uses and dish or food piece sized coverings
Includes: 4 x Silicone Food Wrap
- 1 x Mini (12.5cm x 12.5cm)
- 1 x Small (16cm x 16cm)
- 1 x Medium (21cm x 21cm)
- 1 x Large (28cm x 28cm)
Colour Choice: Clear
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- BPA, PVS & Lead Free
- Heat & Cold Resistant (-40 to 230 degrees Celsius)
- Soft and Non-deformable
- Stretches to twice it’s size
- Microwave safe
- Oven safe to 230 degrees Celsius
- Cover and seal: cups, bowls, dishes, jars, etc
- Wrap: veggies, fruit, sandwiches and rolls, etc
- Bake: instead of grease proof paper in the oven
- Microwave: Cover dishes in the microwave to avoid splashes
Wash each wrap in warm soapy water and hang to dry after pealing off the grease proof paper packaging.
Carefully stretch wrap over food, bowl or container and press to seal. Make sure the wrap and item being sealed are dry for best performance. Slowly peel off to remove.