Lifefactory 355ml Glass Mug with Cafe Lid – Marine
Now available: from Lifefactory comes an attractive and functional GLASS mug made for hot drinks. With an insulating foam sleeve that helps protect your mug from drops and your hands from the heat, Lifefactory’s glass mugs ensure a pure taste – no metallic or plastic tint to your drinks.
The sleeve also provides view ports for brewing and cleaning. Enjoy peak flavor: freshly brewed coffee and tea directly after brewing and steeping; Lifefactory mugs keep your hot drinks warm for up to one hour.
Designed for maximum enjoyment of coffee and tea on-the-go, these bottles make an awesome gift!
Capacity: 355 ml
Height: 20.5 cm including lid
Width: 7 cm
Mouth diameter: 47 mm
Weight: 0.38 kg (w/o cap)
Colour Choice: Comes in several deep colours.
Lid Choice: Comes with Hot beverage friendly cafe cap. Flip-top lids, Straw-top and Loop lids available separately under accessories (these lids may not be as suitable for hot drinks).
- 355ml capacity
- With Hot beverage friendly cafe cap made in the USA of polypropylene (PP#5)
- One-hand open/close – great for driving
- Safe sipping well so liquid cools before entering mouth
- Pivoting handle for easy carry
- Spillproof seal for safe transport
- Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates, PVC, polycarbonate, lead and latex
- Bottle made in France of high quality borosilicate glass
- Shock resistant to safely handle temperature changes better
- Wide mouth opening – easy to clean, fill, brew, steep
- Protective insulating sleeve helps protect glass for greater durability and provides ample insulation for safety in handling hot drinks
- Non-slip grip – fewer drops
- Viewing ports – watch brewing, see what’s left and ensure cleanliness
- Pure taste with no leaching from plastics or metals
- Comes in several colours
- Will also fit regular Lifefactory size lids
- Easy to clean – Dishwasher safe (with sleeve on / cap on top rack)
- Reusable and recyclable
CARE: Hand wash with warm soapy water OR bottle with sleeve can be put together in dishwasher; Lid on top rack.