Lifefactory Glass Baby Bottle 120ml – Sky
The Life Factory 120ml (4oz) Baby bottle is an attractively bright and functional chemical-free baby bottle which your baby will love. It’s perfectly sized for small babies up to toddlers. You can upgrade it to a sippy. Flat lids are also available for drinking straight out of the bottle.
Between the silicone sleeves which help prevent breakage from dropping and the fact that these are made from chemical-free French borosilicate glass which is also used in cookware and laboratory equipment, Lifefactory Baby Bottles are as durable as glass can be. They can even be both boiled and frozen.
Capacity: 120 ml
Height: 17 cm
Width: 5.5 cm
Mouth diameter: 29 mm
Weight: 0.23 kg (w/o cap)
Colour Choice: A selection of bright and beautiful colours
Lid Choice: Comes with Stage 1 silicone teat for age 0-3 months. Interchange with other Lifefactory teats and lids. These should also fit standard narrow baby bottle lids (not currently available on our website).
Use Lifefactory sippy lids to turn these baby bottles into small toddler sippys.
- 120ml capacity
- All parts free of BPA, phthalates, PVC, polycarbonate, lead and latex
- Teats made from medical grade silicone
- Bottle part Made of clear, tough borosilicate glass which can be put in the freezer and boiled
- Includes non-slip, non-toxic, plastic-free Silicone sleeve which helps prevent breakage
- Does not retain or impart flavours
- Does not leach chemicals
- Easy to clean – bottle and sleeve can be put together in dishwasher
- Silicone sleeve can be removed if desired in warm soapy water
- Other teats with differing flow-rates available
- Also fits flat screw-on lids and sippy bottle lids (sold separately)
- Reusable and recyclable
- Made in Europe