PackIt Freezable Lunch Box – Grey Stripe
PackIt’s Freezable Lunch Box (or lunch box bag) is almost like taking your refrigerator with you. Made from food-safe materials, it’s lead, phthalate, PVC and BPA free. This generously sized 4.5 Litre lunchbox will help keep your lunch foods safe to eat and cool for up to 10 hours for a smart cooler bag alternative to regular lunch bags and lunch boxes. It’s also a soggy-free option instead of ice packs. AND it will fit up to two 940ml LunchBots Bentos plus small sides or similar sized stainless steel and glass bento containers.
Capacity: 4.5 Litre
Dimensions: approx 25cm x 22cm x 11cm (25 x 22 x 6 folded)
Pattern Choice: Grey and Black Stripe
- 4.5 Litre Capacity
- Weight when empty: 703 g
- Built-in freezable gel keeps items cool up to to 6 hours (depending on external temperatures and how often bag is opened)
- Can be used to insulate hot/warm items when unfrozen
- Keeps cool up to 10 hours
- Made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas and waterproof EVA
- Zip closure
- Exterior zip pocket for serviette and utensil
- Fits up to two LunchBots 940ml Bentos or similar size Stainless Steel or Glass Bentos
- Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, lead and formaldehyde
- Spot Clean or Handwash
- PackIt products conform to all current U.S., Canadian and European safety standards
NOTE: PackIt bags need 12-14 hours in the freezer for optimal cooling power. For faster freezing, unfold your PackIt and lay it flat in the back of the freezer.
Product Care: Hand wash interior with mild soap and warm water. Spot clean the exterior or submerge cooler in water and wash with a gentle sponge. It’s important to let the PackIt air dry completely with flap open before freezing to prevent frost from forming on the bag.
PackIts are NOT washing machine-, dryer-, dishwasher-, or microwave-safe. Do not use bleach or any other chemicals other than laundry detergent to clean the bag.
Clean regularly to prevent mold and bacteria.