PackIt Freezable Personal Lunch Bag – Buffalo Checks
PackIt’s Freezable Personal size lunch bag is almost like taking your refrigerator with you. Made from food-safe materials, these bags are lead, phthalate, PVC and BPA free. They will help keep your lunch foods safe to eat and cool for up to 5 or 6 hours for a smart cooler bag alternative to regular lunch bags and boxes. They also fold down with the help of a velcro tab to a more compact size for easier storage in the cupboard or freezer.
Capacity: 4.7 Litres (Holds a sandwich, snack and 340ml drink)
Dimensions: approx 12cm x 21cm x 25cm (6cm x 21cm x 13cm folded)
Pattern Choice: A variety of colours and patterns
- Built-in freezable gel keeps items cool up to to 6 hours (depending on external temperatures and how often bag is opened)
- Can be used to insulate hot/warm items when unfrozen
- Made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas and waterproof EVA
- Bucket Handle
- Zip closure
- Foldable for compact storage
- Fits a sandwich, snack and a 340ml drink
- Free of PVC, BPA, phthalates, lead and formaldehyde
- Spot Clean or Handwash
- PackIt products conform to all current U.S., Canadian and European safety standards
NOTE: PackIt bags need 12-14 hours in the freezer for optimal cooling power. For faster freezing, unfold your PackIt and lay it flat in the back of the freezer.
Product Care: Hand wash interior with mild soap and warm water. Spot clean the exterior or submerge cooler in water and wash with a gentle sponge. It’s important to let the PackIt air dry completely with flap open before freezing to prevent frost from forming on the bag.
PackIts are NOT washing machine-, dryer-, dishwasher-, or microwave-safe. Do not use bleach or any other chemicals other than laundry detergent to clean the bag.
Clean regularly to prevent mold and bacteria.