Bumkins Divided Grip Dish – Dinosaur
Bumkins Silicone divided grip dishes suction easily and firmly onto many surfaces, allowing your little ones to learn to self feed without dinner ending up on the floor or across the room from a thrown plate. These are also excellent for toddlers and young children as they are sized just right for small portions. And with three sections, foods won’t touch each other for picky eaters.
Bumkins friendly dino design incorporates fun with functionality.
Dimensions: 16 cm Width x 22.5 cm Length x 3 cm height
Colour Choice: Green
- 100% food safe silicone
- Divided into 3 sections
- Free of BPA, PVC, Lead or Phthalates
- Non-toxic and non-leaching
- Doesn’t harbour bacteria
- Freezer safe
- Microwave and oven safe up to 175 degrees Celsius
- Dishwasher safe top rack only
- 6 Months+
- Fits most High Chair Trays (Note: They may not grip securely to Phil&Ted Poppy Highchairs due to the texture & shape of the tray)
Product Care: Wash before first use
Bumkins grip dishes are dishwasher safe (top rack only) or hand wash with dish soap and warm water and air dry. Some scented washing products may leave a residue odor or taste in the silicone grip dish so it is recommended to use products with little or no scent.
Removing Odors from Silicone:
- Use a rinse agent in your dishwasher to reduce mineral build-up.
- Submerge dish in a mixture of boiling hot water and white vinegar using 1 cup of vinegar for every two cups of hot water. Soak for 30 minutes and then scrub with a gentle cleaning sponge. White vinegar reduces mineral build-up from hard water and can be used regularly without harming dish. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Coat dish with a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda using 1 tbsp. of white vinegar to 2 tbsp. of baking soda. Allow coated dish to sit overnight. Rinse and dry thoroughly.