Monbento Capsule Graphic Insulated Lunch box or Food Jar – Jungle
Monbento Capule Graphic Insulated Lunchbox ,with its sleek compact design, doubles as a small thermal lunchbox or food jar. Thermal insulation makes it ideal for places with limited access to a microwave, stovetop or refrigerator. Pack in anything from casserole portions to soups, pastas and small salads. Or use your imagination. The MB Capsule Insulated Lunchbox’s smaller size makes it easy to place into a larger lunch box, lunch bag or backpack or take alone. Use according to directions for best results with a preheat or pre-cool depending on the desired temperature for your lunch or meal on the go.
Dimensions: 11.8cm high x 8.8 cm diameter
Colour Choice: Dark Green with Jungle leaves pattern and matching lid
- Round thermal capsule lunchbox or food jar
- Base container made from food-grade 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Lid made from Polypropylene and stainless steel with Silicone seal
- Sleek, compact design
- Round edges
- No lining
- Leak proof
- Insulated – maintains warm or cold meals up to 5 hours
- Preheat or pre-cool for optimum use
- Wide diameter mouth
- Dishwasher Safe without lid
- Warm up or cool down container before filling: pour in boiling or cold water, close lid and leave for at least 30 seconds. Open lid and empty bento out
- Fill bento round thermal with very hot or cold meal dish.
- Fill container to the top: the insulating efficiency is best when full.
- Close the lid quickly and tightly after filling to limit heat/cold loss.
- Do not open the bento isotherme lunchbox before your meal: every opening causes temperature loss.
- Store your bento box at room temperature (21°C – 69,8°F minimum) to keep your food warm or in a cool place (15°C – 59°F maximum) to keep your food cold
- Mix food before tasting to ensure even temperature.