Monbento Element Insulated Lunchbox – Matcha
Monbento Element Insulated Lunchbox with its round compact design doubles as a lunchbox or larger capacity food jar. Its thermal insulation makes it ideal for places with limited access to a microwave, stovetop or refrigerator. Pack in anything from casseroles to soups, stir-fries, pastas, salads and well, use your imagination. The Bento isotherme’s stainless steel large bowl-style diameter enables practically simple filling, eating and cleaning. Use according to directions for best results with a preheat or pre-cool depending on the desired temperature for your lunch or meal on the go.
Dimensions: 11.4cm high x 13cm
Colour Choice: Matcha (Mint Green) with matching lid
- Round thermal lunchbox
- Base container made from food-grade 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Polypropylene lid with Silicone seal
- Handle inset into lid
- Compact design
- No lining
- Leak proof
- Insulated – maintains warm or cold meals up to 5 hours
- Preheat or pre-cool for optimum use
- Wide diameter mouth and bowl shape
- Dishwasher Safe without lid
- Warm up or cool down container before filling: pour in boiling or cold water, close lid and leave for at least 30 seconds. Then push the steam release before opening lid and pouring water out.
- Fill bento round lunchbox with very hot or cold meal dish.
- Fill container to the top: the insulating efficiency is best when it is full.
- Close the lid quickly and tightly after filling to limit heat/cold loss.
- Do not open the bento isotherme lunchbox before your meal: every opening causes temperature loss.
- Store your bento box at room temperature (21°C – 69,8°F minimum) to keep your food warm or in a cool place (15°C – 59°F maximum) to keep your food cold.