Nil Natural Cotton Food Wrap – Set of 2 Large
Nil’s motto is “Nothing added; nothing taken; nil waste. Among the most organic food wraps on the market, Nil natural cotton food wraps are a basic dye-free, chemical-free reusable food wrap that can replace plastic food wrap in your kitchen and lunches. They have endless uses from covering leftovers to packaging sandwiches. Decrease toxins in your life and help the environment at the same time.
Wrap Set Includes: 2 x Large Wraps sized 30cm x 30cm
- Excellent alternative to plastic food wrap
- Use for leftovers from fruits & vegetables to cheese, sandwiches, muffins & cakes, casseroles (once cool) etc.
- Non-toxic, BPA-free
- All natural ingredients
- EASY TO CLEAN: wipe with a cloth and soap under cold water. Then hang or towel down to dry.
- Reusable (lasts about 4 months under regular usage)
- Handmade in New Zealand by mums (not factory produced)
- Organic Cotton (unbleached)
- Organic NZ Beeswax
- Organic NZ Propolis
- NZ Manuka Oil
- Pure Jojoba Oil
How to Use:
- Cover food as an alternative to plastic cling wrap
- Warmth of your hand will shape Nil wrap over food and dishes
- Cover when food is cool
- Wash in COLD, mild soapy water; drip dry or towel dry
- Roll up in tube when not in use.
- If material frays, just cut off strings
- Lasts about 4 months
- Not suitable for raw meat
- NOT microwave, oven or dishwasher safe