Wrap It Green Food Wrap – Set of 3 – Varied Rainbow Colours
Reusable Wrap It Green Food Wraps can replace plastic food wrap in your kitchen. They have endless uses from covering leftovers to sandwiches. Decrease toxins in your life while saving the environment.
Just use the warmth of your hands to press and mould your wrap firmly around the food. Wraps will be slightly sticky and bendy at room temperature and will stiffen at cooler temperaturse while still holding the shape you created. The rainbow set comes in three sizes in varied rainbow colours.
Wrap Set Includes:
1 x 20 cm x 20cm
1 x 25 cm x 25cm
1 x 30 cm x 30cm
- Comes in varied Rainbow Colours
- A practical alternative to plastic food wrap
- Use for leftovers, fruits & vegetables, cheese, sandwiches, muffins & cakes, etc.
- Made in Australia by hand (with love & care)
- Hemp & Organic Cotton Blend (unbleached)
- Certified Organic Beeswax (straight from the farm)
- Natural Tree resin (straight from the source)
- Pure Jojoba Oil
- GOTS Certified Inks
PRODUCT CARE: Hand wash in COLD WATER with Earth-friendly dishwashing liquid. You can gently scrub the wraps with a sponge or dishcloth, but do not wring or leave to soak. Drip-dry wrap on a dish rack or towel dry to reuse right away. To STORE, roll or fold your cleaned wraps back into this envelope and store in a cool dry place. AVOID heat and strong washing detergents.