Fill2Pure REGULAR Childs Filter Bottle 350ml – Blue
Fill2Pure’s REGULAR water filter bottle is now child-friendly with the new Baby Pure straw-top bottle design. The filter removes unpleasant taste, Chlorine, Fluoride, agricultural and industrial chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals. Yet, it leaves in beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium and potassium which are beneficial to good health.
And it’s easy to use – simply fill from any municipal water source and your child can take a drink – the filter works right away without any priming.
While we’d love to see this child’s filter bottle in glass or stainless steel from Fill2Pure, in the meantime at least the plastic is BPA and lead-free. Fill2Pure (also known as Seychelle in the USA) is one of the top water filter brands on the international market. And clean water is very much a concern in today’s world even in New Zealand.
Colour: Blue or Pink
Height: 14cm without lid
Filter Capacity: about 200 litres (about 12 months regular use)
- Made from 100% non-toxic, food grade and BPA-free materials
- Use with municipal tap water
- Filters straight away
- Flip-top lid
- ‘no-tip-to-drink’ spout (Drink as with a straw)
- Comes with one Regular filter
- Non-leaching and taste-neutral
- Uses proprietary Ionic Adsorption Micron Filtration System
- NOT to be used with saltwater
Removes (tested for and removes up to):
- 99.99% of Chlorine, agricultural and industrial chemicals and pesticides, Heavy Metals:
- Chromium 6
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- Nitrates & Nitrites
- Arochlor 1260 (PCB)
- 90%+ Fluoride
Materials: Coconut carbon filter – Traps and retains 99.99% of contaminants