Haakaa Generation 3 Silicone Baby Bottle 160ml – Nude
Haakaa’s Generation 3 Silicone Baby Bottle is made from 100% food grade silicone so it’s nicely soft and safe for your baby. It is both easy for little hands to hold, and impact resistant so you don’t have to worry about unsafe breakage around your baby.
And the Generation 3 Silicone Baby Bottle is fully compatible with Haakaa’s Gen. 3 Breast Pump (Sold separately elsewhere) and the rest of Gen 3 silicone bottle interchangeable parts including sealing disks, sippy spout and feeding spoon head (sold separately).
Includes: 1 x Bottle with teat, ring and dust cover
- Capacity: 160ml (5.4 oz)
- Mouth Diameter: 7cm
- Height: 12cm including lid / 7cm excluding lid
- Ring Colour: Nude
- 160ml capacity
- Includes one silicone bottle base, one attachment ring, one slow flow teat
- Bottle and Teat made from food-grade silicone
- Multifunctional design, compatible with Gen. 3 breast pump flange and other attachments
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake
- Ultra-wide neck design allows for easy cleaning and filling
- Soft and easy for small hands
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers
- Food safe. BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
Cleaning and Care:
Clean after each use. It is highly recommended to clean and sterilise this product with a steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 3-5 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets. Do not boil PP teat ring. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the bottle’s lifespan.
Caution: Check product condition regularly. Replace if bottle shows any signs of damage. Do not store near sharp objects. Only soft bristle brushes or soft sponges should be used for cleaning as hard scrubbers may scratch the surface. Exposure to detergent may make the silicone in this product appear cloudy. Product is not a toy and should only be used for its intended use. Store product in a cool, dry place and avoid direct sunlight. Adult supervision is required.