LilyBee: Straw and Cutlery Kit with Handmade Bag (Bag patterns vary)
LilyBee Straw and Bamboo Cutlery kit allows you to camp or travel the globe or to the office in style and with some sustainability.
Around 610 million plastic utensils and straws are used daily with most of these being used just once and then thrown into a landfill. Take your reusable straw and cutlery kit everywhere you go with the satisfaction that there is one less bit of plastic going into a landfill or polluting another part of our environment.
LilyBee’s Kit comes with a cutlery set made out of very sustainable, easy-to-grow bamboo. It also includes two stainless steel straws of varying widths for different types of sipping from smoothies to sodas. A neat little straw cleaning brush has also been popped in so you can keep your set clean even on the go.
The kit packs in all together in a convenient washable carry bag with a tie closure. Carry bags are hand made in New Zealand by LilyBee’s talented warehouse staff members. All bags are assembled from fabric offcuts, up-cycling waste so it will be a lucky dip on patterns dependent on what is on hand.
- 1 x Bamboo knife, fork and spoon set (19.5cm Length)
- 1 x Smoothie Straw (216 mm length x 8 mm diameter)
- 1 x Narrow Straw (216 mm length x 4.5 mm diameter)
- 1 x Straw Cleaning Brush
- Natural Bamboo Cutlery
- Stainless Straws
- Lucky dip bag pattern (bags made from fabric offcuts so dependent on what is on hand at LilyBee)
- Cutlery made from sustainable bamboo
- Straws made from food-grade stainless steel
- Three-pocket tie-close carry pouch / bag
- Bags made from fabric offcuts (up-cycling)
- Gorgeous Designs
- Carry bags Handmade in NZ
- All parts washable
CARE: Rinse your bamboo knife, fork and spoon after use and place back in carry bag.