LilyBee Wrap: Family Pack – Cat Nip
LilyBee Wraps Family Packs give you a great starter pack of five wraps in different sizes: two small and one each Xlarge, large and medium. They can be used to wrap so many items: half watermelons, bread loaves, cheese blocks, kids lunches, sandwiches, veggies, fruit, cheese, or cover bowls of different sizes for the fridge or a picnic.
LilyBee Wraps are handmade from 100% organic cotton and finished with LilyBee’s special beeswax recipe to ensure exceptional quality and durability. AND these are another amazing alternative to plastic wrap and throw away plastic wrap. So your food can stay fresher and your conscience free!
And be free to be creative. LilyBee wraps have been used for gift wrapping, flowers, making origami snack bags and more.
The difference from similar wraps: LilyBee wraps and pockets tend to be stickier than other brands.
- 2 x Small Wrap: 18cm x 22cm (For snack sized foods, soft cheeses, small bits and pieces)
- 1 x Medium Wrap: 26cm x 33cm (Fits standard sandwiches, bowls, smaller blocks of cheese and cut fruit)
- 1 x Large Wrap: 33cm x 33cm. (1kg blocks of cheese, larger veg like half a pumpkin and large or double sandwiches)
- 1 x XLarge Wrap: 42cm xy 42cm. (Covers large bowls, loaves of bread and watermelon halves among other items)
Colour: Woodland Theme Set with Foxes and Bunnies
- Includes 5 x Wraps
- LilyBee wrap sticks to itself to create a seal
- Non-toxic (No pesticides or chemicals)
- Organic cotton
- Other Natural Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Beeswax and Tree Resin
- Gorgeous Designs
- Handmade in NZ
- NOT recommended for Meat
- NOT dishwasher, microwave or oven-safe
- Compost when finished
USE: Use the warmth of your hands to shape over food and dishes. LilyBee stick to themselves when pressed firmly over a bowl/ plate.
CARE: Wipe down and wash with cool water after use, air dry and reuse. Keep out of direct sunlight.